5.28.2008

Sticks and Stones

I started this blog to write about karma and poetic justice--but not in a mean-spirited, offensive way. I see news stories--almost on a daily basis--about odd occurrences that make me tilt my head and think, Huh, what an odd world we live in...I should make a note of that.

But if the tone of my blog was upsetting folks, I'd seriously reconsider my blogging mission statement, which is: Have a good time all the time, Marty.

Sharon Stone doesn't get that. She's pissing off a billion Chinese by waving karmic justice in the form of an earthquake in their collective faces.

I promise not to take myself as seriously as the blonde from Action Jackson. I'll also know when to shut the hell up.

2 comments:

McGone said...

If we had only taken care of our Sharon Stone problem after "Catwoman" was made... but don't look at me. I've been praying for her to go away since way back when.

Rider said...

McGone: You ask me, she peaked before the Total Recall credits rolled, and her fame jumped the shark for the third time when she arranged to have her husband walk into that komodo dragon habitat.