8.16.2008

Wife Cheatin'? Enjoy a Slurpee!

In retrospect, it's kinda sad.

I was buying a hundred bucks' worth of Funyuns and lottery tickets at the 7-Eleven--not the sad part yet, although I'd understand if you think so*--and I ran into my neighbor Jake.

Jake informed me that he was putting his house on the market.

He's a nice guy, Jake is, and when I asked him where he was moving, he shrugged. "I'm not sure yet."

We chit-chatted about the housing market, and when that excitement was over, he excused himself and turned to the Slurpee machine.

I didn't know this at the time, but the reason Jake was moving was because his wife was cheating on him.

And not just cheating...the skank was leaving him.

And not for just anyone...she was leaving him for a creepy, bearded, quasi-pedophile. With a doughy body.

And taking her kids with her
.

*shiver*

Poor Jake...seeking comfort in a Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red Slurpee and waiting for Karma to kick in on his soon-to-be-sorry ex-wife.

Other folks deal with infidelity in more creative and proactive ways.

* Or if you think I'm serious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know of someone else that is getting a divorce, the wife cheated and is dating the man she cheated with. And since Illinois favors the women, she gets sole custody of the kids, and all he gets is the house, which has 2 mortgages.

I tell ya, those damn women know how to bury a man.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.